Vacation Condo in Beautiful Breckenridge!
- For Sale
420 South Main Street #311 Breckenridge, CO, 80424 United States Get directions
- Area Breckenridge
- District Summit County
- Listed 12 Years 13 Days Ago
Incredible location for this wonderful condo in the heart of Breckenridge! Located right on main street for easy access to everything. No need to drive! You can walk to the slopes, restaraunts and even the supermarket. The condo is furnished and has 2 bedrooms, plus a pullout sofa bed in the living room. The kitchen is fully equiped with everything you will need including dishes, silverware and even a coffee maker. There is a gas fireplace and an entertainment center with flat screen TV. The deck has a table and chairs and offers incredible views of the mountains and the town! For more information and photos, go to www.VRBO.com and put in listing #59618.
- Spectacular Mountain Views, Refurbished Interior, New Carpet, New Furniture, Gas Fireplace, 2 Large Bedrooms, Large Furnished Kitchen.
- On-Site Parking, Walk to Slopes and Downtown, Close to Major Bike Paths and Trails.
- Great location for both summer and winter fun! There are plenty of year round activities in Breckenridge and you will be in the heart of it!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Pleasantville High School||9-12||0.8 mi|
|2||North Main St Elementary School||PK-5||0.1 mi|
|4||Washington Avenue Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|NA||St. Peter Elementary School||K-8||0.8 mi|
|2||Pleasantville Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
|3||Leeds Ave Elementary School||PK-5||0.9 mi|
|3||South Main St Elementary School||K-5||1.1 mi|
|NA||Holy Spirit High School||9-12||1.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.